|Motorcycle Painting Secrets is a step-by-step guide that shows you the inside secrets, tips, and techniques you need to know to paint your motorcycle successfully.
Quickly learn the secrets that professional custom painters have taken years of trial and error to figure out to paint motorcycles with amazing accuracy and creativity. Find out what materials you need, how to set up, how to
start, and how to create stunning works of art even if you’ve never picked up an airbrush before.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to paint your motorcycle like a pro and how to set up your paint shop on a shoestring budget.
You can even use this manual as a guide to starting your own custom paintshop and EARN MONEY ASAP!
SUPER BONUS: Grab your Motorcycle Painting Secrets Today! and receive our Special $29.95 FREE Report called, “Motorcycle Salvage Magic!”
This guide covers it all, and makes it easy for you to custom paint your motorcycle.
You’ll learn everything you need to know so you can paint any kind of motorcycle that comes your way. Even top pro’s will learn a thing two…
With this Motorcycle Painting Guide, you’ll quickly learn:
- The secret to getting your custom paint job right the first time
- How to paint flames and ghost flames…a special bonus section!
- How to make sure you create the design that’s right for you.
- Crucial booth plans that are worth the small investment in Motorcycle Painting Secrets alone! (Pages 9-12)
- What everyone wants…how to get a deep, fluid look to your paint job, as if it were still wet!
- What tools and supplies you’ll need to start and finish your paint job with ease…without the right ones you’ll end up with a poor quality paint job
- What painting your motorcycle is all about…this is the most crucial second step to a successful paint job
- What you need to do before you disassemble the parts for painting
- Old paint on your bike can kill your project, here’s how to find out what kind you have
- The second most important part of the painting process
- What kind of lighting is needed to help you spot imperfections and dust…without them your job may turn out less than desirable
- The right way to test your paint before you begin
- What kind of compressor to avoid for your airbrush and spray gun…this tip will save you time, money, and aggravation
- Airbrush and spray gun technique and how to practice
- Much Much More
Grab It Now ==>>Here.